Thursday 25 August 2011

My Profession – Your Designation ;)


I’m waiting to hear those longed-for words;
When all I get is the rest of a story,
Could it be perhaps a “Communication Gap”?
Or do we just misunderstand so perfectly? ;)

And when the story is over,
It is a HOLY silence; that fills empty spaces in time;
Then in that last moment when no more can be borne;
The crutch of the sacred “I’m sorry” helps move past the line!

The only questions you answer
Are the ones that are rhetoric,
You see no difference perhaps :p
You think I’ll get hurt, and you say something worse :D
Could this again be the “Communication Gap”?

Sometimes you might think I’m barely done laughing;
when I’m most certainly crying in my lap,
I talk about my heart; you spray about your boss,
Perhaps it’s just the "Communication Gap”

My Poetry, I know is rather too blaming;
But lo! I have fun at doing that ;)
I hope you get what I truly mean;
Else blame it on that wretched ‘Communication Gap” !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss an asbtract conversation ??? Thread here ... !

Welcome to 'VenJAce' - No strings Attached ;)