Monday 27 May 2013

Confessions of A Teen

I am concerned how you view me,
Although I pretend I don't care.
It hurts when you compare me;
I'm afraid when you stare.

The world is beginning to look a lot;
Like a place I should explore.
I grasp whatever I find interesting,
It helps me learn some more.

I find instruction tying me down,
Guidance - unwanted advice,
Yet wonder what is right from wrong;
As I surf through books and websites.

Stepping into adulthood,
Leaving childhood behind,
I'm somewhere in between;
A lot is on my mind.

Sometimes confused, at times so sure,
There are days when I feel bemeaned.
All I need is love and understanding,
Don't judge me, I'm just sixteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss an asbtract conversation ??? Thread here ... !

Welcome to 'VenJAce' - No strings Attached ;)