Monday 22 October 2012

Am I in Labour yet ?

It started in church on Sunday morning;
A place where all new beginnings are blessed;
That pressing tightening of my uterus,
A fateful ceremony no less.

It continued - to tighten and relax, is a guess;
As I headed on along my way;
A fine Sunday morning; meeting friends,
Did I feel uneasiness? Feels heard to say!

'Nothing serious' I think to myself;
As the day of surprises unfolds;
My best buddies with most adorable gifts,
Gleefully pop at my door!!!

Again start the horrid contractions, a pain I begin to ignore;
Mom says they aren't what I think they are; she doesn't look quite sure though!

As evening approaches into night,
I feel them; hard pains make me sick,
Husband begins faithful research;
And keeps track to make sure it isn't just Braxton Hicks :D !

Finally the clock strikes twelve,
We turn off the lights and go to bed;
The pain I felt, my sleep dilutes ;
Water breaking scenes wring right through my head!

I wake this morning fresh and alive,
After a heartfelt prayer and deep sleep,
I feel the little one move much less,
My stomach now covers my feet :) !

The day begins and passes by,
With contractions, not as regular as you can bet,
I've read and listened, still unanswered is my question,
"Am I in labour yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss an asbtract conversation ??? Thread here ... !

Welcome to 'VenJAce' - No strings Attached ;)